EXAMINATION & PROMOTION
About Examination and Promotion
Class I to IX & XI
- Annual examination covering whole year's work will be held in March.
- In deciding the promotion, the yearly average alone is not the determining factor. Students should reach a satisfactory standard of at least 45% in all subjects during the Annual Examination.
- A minimum attendance of 75% is a must for all students, failing which the child will not be allowed to sit for the Annual Examination. In case of absence, a leave application & medical certificate (for leave more than 3 days) should be submitted. Students absenting themselves from any test or examination will not be ranked.
- Promotion once refused will not be reconsidered and no interviews would be granted in this matter.
- A child should do his/her homework regularly; otherwise marks from the assessment tests will be deducted.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the school.
- Progress report signed by the parent/guardian must be returned within the given time or a fine of Re. 1/- per day will be charged. In case the Report Card is lost or torn, a new report card will be made available on payment of Rs. 50/-.