RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
About Recommendation to Parents
- The school solicits the co-operation of parents/guardians in helping it to achieve with perfection the noble goal for which the institution has been established.
- Parents are expected to play their part by ensuring regularity, punctuality and discipline.
- Politeness and courtesy in speech and conduct should be inculcated in the child alongwith a sense of cleanliness of dress and person.
- The conduct of the parent/guardian to the school should be courteous and polite. Any misconduct or bad behaviour will render the person concerned ineligible for future appointment or entry into school premises.
- Parents and visitors may see the Principal only after seeking prior appointment through school office.
- Parents should be particular that their wards take all the examinations and tests.
- Reports and recommendations from the teachers and the Principal should be signed by the parents. Failure to do so may put the child to great inconvenience.
- School diaries should be checked every day by the parents to have an up-to-date information regarding tests and their child’s performance in the class.
- Private tuition are totally prohibited. Parents are advised not to approach the school teachers.
- Parents will have to help the child in making up to lessons and exercises missed during their absence.
- Constructive suggestions, if any, should be made by parents in writing to the Principal giving full name, class and section of their wards.
- Parent-Teacher meetings will be held from time to time for better co-ordination between parents and teachers.
- Parents, guardians and pupils should be fully acquainted with the rules and regulations contained in the Prospectus. Ignorance of rules will be no excuse.
- Parents are requested not to tip the school peons.