REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
About Registration and Admission
- Admission is open to all irrespective of class, creed and community.
- The minimum age (at the beginning of the session) for admission to class Play Group is
3+ and for Nursery is 4+.
- On receipt of the duly filled Bio Data form, pupil's name will be enrolled on the waiting list and if there is vacancy in the class, he or she will be allowed to appear for Entrance Test. Admissions are considered subject to the age and ability of the child and availability of the seat.
- In Entrance Test general questions are designed to test the ability of the child in relevance to the standard of the class to which admission is sought, subject to permissible age; hence no books or particular course is prescribed. The child will be tested in English, Hindi and Maths. The test is meant to analyse the intelligence, aptitude, perception,
comprehension and common sense of a child, in accordance with his/her age.
- Admission will be granted at the sole discretion of the Principal. Recommendation for children who have not qualified in the admission test will not be entertained.
- No pupil from another school will be admitted without a transfer certificate. Those
seeking admission to the school for the first time will be required to furnish an authentic proof of age in form of a birth certificate from a Government authority.
- In such cases where, in the opinion of the Principal, it is not possible to administer a test, admission may be granted by the Principal on the basis of the progress report
of the applicant, subject to the conditions that the child will be required to be withdrawn from the school at the end of the academic year if he/she fails to qualify for promotion to the next class.
- The Principal reserves the authority to grant or refuse registrations/admission for any class.
- Fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fresh forms for admission will have to be filled as well as an Admission Fee will also be charged from the students promoted from CLASS PREPARATORY TO CLASS I.