Rules and Regulations
About Rules and Regulations
- All pupils should attend classes from the opening day, after each vacation.
- Absence without leave application and non-payment of fee as per rules prescribed will lead to removal of the pupil's name from the school rolls.
- The Principal can, in the interest of the school and/or the pupil concerned, insist on the withdrawal of and/or expel a pupil for the following reasons :
- where a pupil fails to come upto or maintain the academic standard required by the school.
- where in the opinion of the Principal a pupil has failed to accept and maintain the discipline of the school and/or his continued presence is detrimental to the moral tone of the school.
- where a pupil is suffering from a disease likely to affect the health of others.